Seaweed from Klamath Lake is considered by scientists as the most complete food supplement that can exist
The Klamath algae, or Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae (AFA) Latin for "invisible flower water life" is an edible blue-green algae.
Considered the first food responsible for preparing our atmosphere to reject oxygen, American professor Daryl Kollman said that algae produce 500 billion tons of annual food and 90% of the oxygen we breathe.
AFA grows in a particular habitat in the Klamath Lake in Oregon, USA, considered the largest reserve of fresh water. The Lake is 1262m above sea level and is protected southwards by Mount Shasta. This Lake receives unique sunshine and is fed by underground rivers and tributaries. Lake Klamath contains a particularly mineral-rich water that is extremely pure. The purity of the water is due to the 17 waterfalls that flow into the lake and completely renew it four times a year. The capacity of the AFA algae to fix atmospheric nitrogen, allows its exceptional growth. The AFA has been sold for over 30 years as a single dietary supplement for health.
The harvest is from June to November when the algae bloom, some studies of the lake at this time contain more than 7000 tons of AFA. The reproductive cycle is as surprising as it is in just one day. To avoid oxidation harvesting is done by a special process called bioactive dehydration, ensuring all conservation properties of seaweed. It is then subjected to rigorous testing of Microbiology, a certificate of purity to ensure the quality of the dried seaweed fresh seaweed is then issued.
COMPOSITION AND ANALYSIS:
Proteins make up 10 to 30% of the mass of our cells, they have a variety of functions and main structural role. Amino acids, the basic units of proteins are essential for the skin, bones, muscles, blood, organs, hair, nails, teeth ...etc.
They are involved in the formation of enzymes, antibodies, hormones and neurotransmitters in the brain.
Protein levels are as high as 55 to 70% in the AFA. We have all the essential amino acids in an almost perfect balance for the human body. Added to those, the semi-essential amino acids and non-essential, but also the basic structure of DNA and RNA, peptides remedial neuropeptides of nerve cells and the protein essential in the fight against free radicals: the enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD)
Polysaccharides are complex carbohydrates formed by a combination of simple sugars.
The structural polysaccharides are the plant cell wall and are essential to the proper functioning of our intestines.
Carbohydrates play an important role in the removal of heavy metals in our body and strengthen the immune system.
They are made up of 95% fatty acids (triglycerides) and 5% other elements (cholesterol, complex lipids, certain hormones and vitamins A, D, E and K). Fatty acids are a growth factor (60% of material brain), an energy source for the heart, have an important role in the prevention of arteriosclerosis, provide our cells elasticity and optimum functionality, and play a vital role in the quality of all our tissues.
Remember that the more unsaturated fatty acid is more beneficial it is for us. Unsaturated poly are essential to the proper functioning of the cardiovascular, immune and nervous systems. And they have great anti inflammatory capacity while stabilizing cholesterol. Our system knows synthesize but two omega 6 and omega 3.
The role of Omega 3: preventive against all cardiovascular diseases, immunosuppressant, arthritis, mental problems, many forms of cancer (breast, prostate, pancreas, colon) Struggle against cholesterol, platelet aggregation, some neuropathies associated with diabetes.
Daily intake required: 8 to 11g linoleic acid (omega 6) 0.8g à1.1g alpha-linolenic acid (omega 3)
But 55% of the fatty acids are unsaturated AFA. The exceptionally high level of linoleic acid per 1 g dry AFA is 3.1mg and 12mg of alpha linolenic acid, those who made a vital source of high quality lipids without modification.
It is thanks to these vitamins that our cells use other nutrients, essential are all contained in the AFA, even missing B12 for vegans.
· Provitamin A (beta-carotene) 2400 ER
· B 1 Thiamine 4.8 mg
· Niacin B3 or PP 133.3 mg
· B5 A. 0.1 mcg Pantothenic
· B6 Pyrodoxine 11.1 mg
· B8 H or Biotin 0.3 mcg
· B9 A. 1.0 mg folic
· Cobalamin B12 8.0 mcg
· C A. 666.7 mg ascorbic
· E Tocopherol 0.1 IU
· J Choline 2.3 mg
IU: International Units / ER: Retinol Equivalent
Our bodies needs 7 minerals in moderate amounts and 12 in smaller amounts called Micronutrients
Minerals are combined with other nutrients to ensure the proper functioning of the body. Currently pesticides and irradiation of fruits and vegetables deplete the content of minerals and vitamins, more minerals, treated water or bottled water is no longer useful to the body as it has lost its ionization.
Trace elements, catalysts cellular metabolism, are essential for the functioning of the body. In AFA, vitamins and minerals in perfect balance make it an ideal nutritional supplement for our health.
The trace elements present in 1 g dry AFA:
· Boron 40.0 mcg iodine l.ig 0.5
· 0.5 mcg chromium, 3.3 mcg Molybdenum
· Cobalt 2.0 mg, 5.3 mg Nickel
· 4.0 gg Copper, Selenium 0.7 mcg
· Tin 0.5 mg, 186.7 mg Silica
· Iron 350.7 mg, 23.3 Titanium lig
· Fluor 38.0 mcg Vanadium 2.7 l.ig
· Germanium 0.3 mg, 18.0 mg Zinc
The Mineral Salts:
Calcium (Ca) 14 mg
Hardness of bones and teeth, membrane permeability, transmission of nerve impulses.
Muscle contraction, regulation of heart rate, blood clotting, activation of certain enzymes and prevention of hypertension.
Magnesium (Mg) 2.2 mg
Necessary for muscle and nerve appropriate response.
Promotes the absorption of calcium by the bones.
Involved in many biological functions.
Phosphorus (P) 5.1 mg
Component of bones and teeth.
Important for the storage and transfer of energy, the activity
muscle and nerve and cell permeability.
Contributes to the maintenance of the intracellular osmotic pressure.
Essential to the propagation and transmission of nerve impulses, the contraction
muscle contraction, muscle glycogenesis in gluconeogenesis and
Sodium (Na +) 2.7 mg
Maintains the extracellular osmotic pressure.
Contributes to acid-base balance of the blood.
Essential for neuromuscular function.
Ensure the transport of glucose and other nutrients.
THE FEATURES THAT MAKE AFA OUTSTANDING:
· His great wealth unmatched nutritional
· Its structural strength that prevents it from being genetically modified, its radiation resistance (100 times more than any other product)
· His connection with all other forms of life through:the cell membrane close to that of the human being
· Its identical to the cellular structure of bacteria
· Its photosynthetic capacity as plant chlorophyll
· The fundamental vibration primal life bovis to 190,000 units due to its environment already very special life telluric level. This is one of the first organisms appeared on earth.
COMPARISON WITH AFA CHLORELLA AND SPIRULINA (based on scientific studies of Professor Daryl Kollman)
In detoxification, the AFA does the same job as Chlorella but with a dose 10 times smaller. In addition, AFA seeks heavy metals in 95% of the body, directly in organs and tissues, even the brain. Chlorella acts only in the intestine.
Compared with Spirulina PH 8.3 to 10, the AFA has a neutral PH equal to our blood PH
· Polyunsaturated fatty acids are almost nonexistent in Spirulina with a significant amount of saturated fatty acids, which is not the case of the AFA
· Higher vitamin content for AFA: 3600mcg / g against 980mcg / g Spirulina
· Mineral content: 23 AFA against 10 Spirulina
· AFA contains a lot of iron and the elements necessary for its assimilation as Vitamin C and molybdenum. While Spirulina does not contain Vitamin C
In conclusion, according to the studies of sensitive crystallization Laboratory Biophysis in 1995 comparing quality, vitality and availability, AFA is well above Spirulina and Chlorella.
The AFA has been approved in France since 20/09/2007 and is also approved as a product that is extremely high in nutritional properties and health benefits.
Other studies, conducted since 1990 demonstrate the effectiveness of viral diseases, chronic fatigue, depression disorders, inflammatory diseases and fibromyalgia.
AFA AND BENEFITS:
· Omega 3 essential fatty acids exceptional amount
· Stimulating the mobilization and migration of immune cells and macrophage activity
· Stimulation of brain function, improved mood
· Optimizing the regeneration of the body
· Fight against disruption due to pollution (electromagnetic, chemical and emotional), and against aging
· Studies carried out:1989 Professor Fukino shows that AFA plays a protective role against kidney toxicity of heavy metals, 1984 Pore biologist confirms that the polysaccharides of AFA promote attachment and removal of pesticides in the intestines, 1998 Scientific Vadiraja demonstrates the essential role of chlorophyll and phycocyanin (pigments abundant in AFA) in the chelation Dr. Klinghart had spectacular results with AFA in his famous detoxification process.
EFFECTS ON HEALTH:
· Cardiovascular protection with antioxidants (chlorophyll phycocianine, carotene), its outstanding content of polyunsaturated fatty acids (studies neurophysiologist Christian Drapeau in 2000), and Omega 3 in abundance
· Anti Bacterial Protection: Studies Professor Ostenwik 1998 bacteria
· Stimulation of the immune system, stimulates the migration of NK cells, studies by the National Cancer Institute in 1985 on the cancer research on dietary factors, concluding that the FAA allows our body to develop immune-stimulating substances that cause destruction cancer cells before they multiply and form a tumor.
· In January 2000 Professor Jensen made an experiment on human volunteers who consummated 1.5g of AFA, it has been observed in the two hours that followed, the migration of 40% of NK cells, NK-eating infected or cancerous cells out blood flow to thereby increase the immune surveillance in tissues. This process is accentuated course with regular consumption of AFA, but has never been observed with any other food or natural substance Clean polysaccharide AFA is responsible for this immune stimulation and migration of natural killer cells in tissue to destroy abnormal cells.
· Fight against inflammation: thanks to its exceptionally high level of Omega 3 essential fatty acids including linolenic (12mg / g) and a blue pigment Phycocyanin component 15% of the dry weight of the AFA.
Effects of morning stiffness, joint pain, skin problems, rheumatoid arthritis were found by Professor Sperling 1987.en in restoring a oméga6/oméga3 ratio to 4, whereas with modern food is often higher 6 and therefore largely responsible for inflammatory diseases of all kinds such as those mentioned above so.After 30 years of use, it was found that the effectiveness of the AFA for inflammation without side effects
· Fight against free radicals: The causes are many cellular oxidation, chronic inflammation, disease, pollution of all kinds including electromagnetic, tobacco, drugs, x-ray and gamma, wifi, emotion, stress, acid-base imbalance ... system, causing premature aging and genetic aberrations. With its specific and potent antioxidants, chlorophyll, phycocyanin, various carotenoids, the enzyme superoxide dismutase and acting elements such as synergy vitamine C, E, copper, selenium, zinc .... AFA will help effectively combat oxidation.
· Effects on the nervous system: Increased mental faculties, improved mood, antidepressant, increased energy, thanks to the concentration of a neuromodulator: The phenylethylamine or PEA 2mg / g of AFA. But the AFA also has two precursors of PEA: phenylalanine and tyrosine, in addition to a large number of essential nutrients to help and restore the nervous system and the brain
· Improved cognitive abilities: According to studies, the normalized modulation of the electroencephalogram for people with brain abnormalities, even after a few minutes of use.
· Stimulates brain activity and some active regeneration process. Professor Jensen in 2001 showed that only 10 minutes after taking the AFA, there is improvement in concentration and intellectual capacity
· Acts on attention deficit disorder: In 1992 Professor Karl J. Abrams after study demonstrates beneficial effects on improving the academic performance of 1482 children from 64 to 81% after consumption of AFA 1g per day over a year of use. Causing a change in behavior: more concentration, more attention, less anxiety, less depression and aggression.
· Improved mood: PEA is recognized as one molecule of joy
· Fights Depression: According to studies, 10mg/day PEA helped reduce symptoms of depression in 60% of patients with no side effects and no weight gain
· Applies to the states of dependency: With the PEA helps physical and mental detoxification cessation tobacco, alcohol and drugs.
· Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease: In 1985 Dr. Gabriel Cousens evidenced in the Journal of Orthomolecular Medical Society, the qualities of improving brain function AFA his patients suffering from Alzheimer's disease.
· Cases of improvement in patients with Parkinson's disease were also documented through the chelating effects of the AFA and its actions. migration of stem cells.
Stem cells have the capacity to reproduce and become any specific type of cello in any organ or tissue of the body. These stem cells are key in the case of failure or needed repair to achieve the healing of tissues or organs in which they are introduced. In 2001 the studies of Professor Goodell bore successfully on their repair and regenerative effects of the heart with an almost full recovery after a month. Previously in 1995 and 1999, he demonstrated that stem cells from bone marrow could access the adult brain and assume the characteristics of neurons in the central nervous system, thus was born the theory of Professors Jensen and Flag, "healing, regeneration and repair by stem cells ". By this theory, stem cells from bone marrow provide any regeneration, healing of damaged organs and tissues in all our lives. After many years of research, it has been shown that AFA had two active compounds: L-selectin and a polysaccharide that would promote the release of stem cells and migrate them to the tissues with a consumption of 5g p / day of AFA.
All this information is from the book of Anne Marie Pietri "The most complete food on the planet Blue Green Algae AFA " Published Lanore.